Thursday, July 31, 2014

Playin' with my dishes

Today was a fun day!  I played with dishes, went through drawers, a trunk, and more... searching for the right napkins, napkin rings, placemats, and found things I didn't remember I had.  I found my favorite green vase and  just the right amount of hydrangeas for my centerpiece.


This china is all thrift store finds.  A dish or two at a time.


This is a piece of vaseline glass.

My dining room table is a round glass top with plaid upholstered chairs.  The carved wood you see is the pedestal.  Just so you know.....

Don't you love green depression glass?





Shabby Chic floral napkins with a pretty pink hemstitched napkin added.


This pink compote dish was my mothers'.

Handblown glass napkin rings are a treasure from a vacation with friends.

More green depression glass!



You would think I was having company?  Nooo, just playin' with my dishes!

Thanks for coming by!







No comments:

Post a Comment