Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Why Fish?



P1040303
Guest Post by Matthew Parker, Age 12 (that's me in the Auburn shirt)...

When I come on a fishing trip with my Mimi, I don't fish. "Why don't you fish on a FISHING TRIP?", you say?

Well, I'm a very impatient person when it comes to fishing and things like that.  I normally just climb around in the woods near where we fish, or throw things in the water on the other side of the place they are fishing so i don't scare away their fish.

When I'm not being annoying to the people who are fishing or climbing trees or throwing things in the water, I drink some soda and sit in the shade of the golf cart watching them fish.

And that my friends is why I don't fish when I am on a fishing trip with my Mimi! :)

First published  7-7-12  on bcp.....My Life.  This was an older version of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment