Monday, February 10, 2014

Comparison Shopping

I'm almost afraid the "shopping police" will knock on my door if I do this post.  It is just too good!  I'm going to take my chances.
First, let me say that I love, love, shopping at  Anthropologie!  They have the neatest things.  Pricey things!  But I still love to shop there.  Recently, These came home with me.

P1040364

P1040359
P1040363
I have coveted their cereal bowls for a long time.  All colors (fiesta type) @ 5.00 each.
Not bad, in fact, I almost bought  them. but got distracted and forgot all about them until....
I visited another favorite store today.  I can always find something I need at Big Lots.  I was just wheeling around and what to my wandering eyes should appear....
P1040355
There they were!  Now you just wait!

A SET OF FOUR FOR SIX DOLLARS!
P1040357
They have several more sets.  (This color distraction is due to the photo only)

P1040358

It doesn't take much to make me happy!  Just a few bowls....

No comments:

Post a Comment