Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Weekend With Our Katie

You probably already know this.....I've told everyone who would listen.  Our Katie (who is our oldest granddaughter) spent the week-end with us recently.  To say we loved it is an understatement.  Her two sisters were invited too but that didn't work out.  
Katie is working on her graduate degree at Stanford.  We are so proud!

NewImage
































Katie makes me feel young again.  She gave me lots of "fashion"  advice.  After her visit, I bought a belt....... "to wear with tops that were too long".

NewImage





















She also gave me permission to wear leggings!  71 yrs old and I ordered 2 pairs of leggings!  When you are that old, you can wear anything you want!  I wore them yesterday and I do really like them. LESSON:  Tights and leggings are not the same thing.

 
    google image

 Now, I may be wrong...but I really think I heard her say that I needed some cowgirl boots?  I've always wanted some.  Surely I was wrong.  Katie's  grandmother in cowgirl boots?

Well,  just in case.....yep, I got some.  I love them!
                                 

NewImage  I  have so much more to tell you:

1.  How patient she is with all my dumb  
     computer problems.

 2.  We had sunday brunch at the neatest place.

  3.  How she talks so fast I can hardly
                                       understand her.

Keep an eye out...front cover of Vogue.

First published January, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment