Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Therapy Garden

Hey everybody,

It's been a long time.  I've missed you.  Maybe I will do better.  I just couldn't keep from sharing
one of the best things in my life right now.  I have made lots of pictures too.  It is my   
favorite time of the year so we are going to take a very short stroll in my therapy garden.


My peonies are glorious right now.  I wish you were here.  Every time I catch their fragrance
it just takes me away.  Only God could create such beauty.  I'm going to show you several
different kinds.  
Cotton Candy

Just a touch of pink.....


I left this pot with 2 amaryllis bulbs inside on our patio  
all winter.  The only time they had bloomed was one
Christmas.  Da Da!
There are four blooms today and more buds!

























































The sun is coming down.  I think
I'll take a break.  Let's call this part one. Thanks again for coming by.  Your comments are always welcome.



blessings,
MiMi





























No comments:

Post a Comment