Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just A Bite.....

Christmas 2009 135

I found these sweet little (a little larger than shot glasses) dessert glasses at the thrift store.  There are twelve of them.

Christmas 2009 136

I served banana pudding in them at Christmas time.
(The easy version) …my family likes this better than the traditional.
1 lg. pkg. instant vanilla pudding 
1 can condensed milk
1 box vanilla wafers
3 cups milk
12 oz. cool whip
5 or 6 bananas
Mix pudding, milk, cool whip.  Whip together using only 3/4 of the cool whip. Mix for 3 min. on med.  Layer pudding, wafers, and sliced bananas, beginning and ending with the pudding.  Top with reserved cool whip.  This gets better every day!
Everyone knows about the boxed cheesecake mix with cherries on top, right? Well, this was my next dessert in my pretty little dessert dishes.

Easter week 2010 071

They are really quite tasty and effortless.

Easter week 2010 070

And the most wonderful “just a bite” I have ever experienced....  Our son’s family brought these... 
Oh my gosh!

Easter week 2010 027

The white ones are red velvet, the caramel are caramel inside, and the chocolate, chocolate!  Too die for!

Easter week 2010 031

I wanted you to see one of my favorite cake stands too.  These “bites” were a favorite.
 Easter week 2010 049

They really disappeared.

Easter week 2010 033

Just a bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment