Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I can't Believe I Shaved My Legs for this.....





The older I get, the more of a deal it is to go to the Doctor.   Certain parts of my body get more attention as I bathe and dress for this visit.  Ah hah!  I’m talking about my ears and nose!  I know what you were thinking!  Anyway, like I said,  it is a deal.

I had an appointment yesterday.  I went about 15 minutes early.  I can almost always find someone to talk to in the waiting room. …and I did.

 “Mrs. Parker”, the receptionist called.  “What time did you think your appointment was?”  Confidently, I answered, 11:00. “No, it was at 10:00,” she replied.  “I just need to tell you, you are in for a long wait”…..we talked,  I was able to leave a detailed message for the nurse.

 So, I left without seeing the doctor.

 I cannot believe I shaved my legs for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment