Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Who knew two fourteen year olds could be so much fun!


Our granddaughter Carmen(left) and her friend, Brucie.
Carmen & friend Brucie
They live in Birmingham and for eighteen years, starting with Carmen’s older sisters, their parents have met us at the same place in Cullman for their special visits with us.Carmens Summer visit  Waiting for Carmen
The Lady (my golf cart) was by far their favorite activity.  We love the golf cart!
They even decorated her!  Wonder where they “gathered” these flowers.  Oh well…
gathering flowers
Hangin’ out is always fun too.
favorite place to hang out
We decided to go to the 4:30 matinee.  “The Proposal” and “My Sister’s Keeper” were our choices.  I never go to a movie except when our granddaughters come, so I turn into a kid when we go, right down to “a large popcorn” which was a mistake!  We saw “The Proposal” and it was just so good!  We had dinner at our famous Big Bob Gibson’s Bar-B-Que, always a good choice.  I still managed to make my 9:00 bedtime and they know they can stay up all night if they choose, “just be quiet, please.”
Point Mallard water park was on the Amerryllis-fishing-trail animals 013 agenda for the next day.  “It was fun but we’d rather drive The Lady.”
We had so much fun!  I love being in the car with them and their music!

First published July, 2009
bcp...my life


No comments:

Post a Comment