Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Along The Trail.....


Amerryllis-fishing-trail animals 033


Today, I saw the underside of a blue heron as he took flight. With his long legs straight behind and wings so wide it was breathtaking.Amerryllis-fishing-trail animals 036


As I moved along the trail today, I felt the fragrance of wild honeysuckle wash over me.

A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 022

I love to fish the trail….today, at the first hole, I saw a school? of huge carp! I didn’t even cast there! What in the world would I have done if I had hooked one of them? My fish of choice is a “good size” bream. They make you think you have a small whale on your line.

Sunrise on the trail……It is one of those experiences where you keep saying to yourself “if I just had my camera” knowing that no camera could capture what you are seeing, feeling, smelling, and hearing, as the day comes alive on the trail.


Amerryllis-fishing-trail animals 035

How can they hear me? Six turtles sunning on a log, plop, plop, plop, they go in the water as they hear my footsteps on the trail.
Trail scenes 002

August on the trail feels like everyone is having a wedding. Sweet autumn clematis decorates and adds it’s sweet fragrance all along the trail.

Trail scenes 003Trail scenes 006

No comments:

Post a Comment