Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Rainy Sunday Afternoon On The Trails


The rain had stopped.  I needed to be outside, so off I go to the trails.  My golf cart (The Lady) is my best friend during fishing season.  So perfect! Thank you, SH!  As I was saying, a quick little stroll (on The Lady) of course, was just what I needed.  I also had a few redworms and my fishing tackle, just in case.
These trails run right along the beautiful Tennessee river and are a part of Point Mallard Park. Come along with me on this overcast, rainy afternoon.



.A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 016
No one playing golf……mmm


See the “horse tree”?
A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 013


A view of the Tennessee from the trail.A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 017


A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 022


Still no one playing golf, and it’s really overcast.
A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 018



It is just rain!A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 020



A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 021


A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 023


We call this, “the secret garden”, an alternate way out of the park.
A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 024




Ah, back home, dry, and in my jammies!

(Another post moved from my old blog to the new one.)  Thanks for 
coming by!
A rainy Sunday afternoon on the trails 025

No comments:

Post a Comment